Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Life and then it ends

I had a really close person to me pass away last week. He was like a father to me. It's interesting how things like that happen. One minute they are here, the next they're not. Unfortuanley life is always like that. I used to think it was weird when people said live life to the fullest but now I know why they say that. Because although it may seem cliche, it's true.

When you lose someone important in your life your perspective in life changes. Suddenly, my eyes were open to new possibilities. I realized what I was capable of and that it was okay to dream a little. I think that people are so afraid to fail they won't even try to pursue their dreams. That is sad to me. I have come to the conclusion that if I want something, I'm going to go for it. (Unless it might kill me and then I'll think about it a little longer) I guess my real point is that I'm going to live now, without restraint.

No comments:

Post a Comment